FMFB offers a wide range of job opportunities for new graduates and experienced professionals. Take the next step in your career, and join our talented team. Interested applicants may send their updated CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When sending in your application, please clearly state which vacancy you are applying for or your desired position(s).The interview process of our bank is designed to get to know applicants in depth. Typically applicants are expected to attend two interviews, focusing on the core competencies the Bank needs and involving discussion about applicant’s knowledge and experience. In addition, there may be some assessment tests, which applicants will find both stimulating and challenging.
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
FMFB is seeking to hire for the position of:
Head of Information Technology
Location: Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Purpose of the job
The incumbent of the position is responsible for extending IT services to the FMFB-T staff/units and managing the transformation of Core Banking System, ensuring higher level of services availability. Designs and tests configurations necessary for new applications and ensures that the IT functions are carried out properly with process improvement, productivity, quality, methodology and bottom-line financial results.
· Ensure effective communication between all FMFB-T branches and field offices by evaluating the needs of all FMFB-T branches and field offices to the IT equipment and ensures their access to the required IT equipment on priority basis.
· Create IT policies and procedures for computer systems, operations, electronic data processing, e-mails and Internet, standards and controls to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Develops system, mechanisms and procedures to ensure timely maintenance of the IT and communication equipment; and prepares, updates and maintains an adequate and accurate inventory of the FMFB-T IT equipment.
· Develop list of the key external contacts to assist in maintenance of the IT and communication equipment. Assist procurement section in purchase of the IT and communication related equipment.
· Design, implement, monitor and review bank procedures for managing and recording installations and configuration of servers changes for desktops and servers
· Plan, record and implement changes to hardware and applications; collate and interpret results of testing and advise if goods are fit for use
· Priorities resolution of problems and determine whether external support is required; allocate tasks between support staff, including recording requests, following up calls and implementing a maintenance schedule
· Respond to support requests according to bank procedures, recording detailed diagnostic information and using appropriate knowledge base’s/logs to inform diagnosis and resolution.
· Implement and suggest improvements to bank backup, virus protection, access controls and security procedures
· Introduce new and most effective IT Packages and ensures the concerned staff access to them via making them available and training staff to use them properly and effectively; and prepares, updates and maintains adequate and sufficient back-ups of all critical and sensitive data, files and documents.
Minimum qualification required
A widely recognized Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and must have done any of the following certifications PMP, MCP / MCSE, MCSA,CCNA or CCNPKnowledge/experience required beyond minimum qualification
Track record of success in system implementation, process improvement and productivity. Top-flight performance in recruiting, training and leading teams to peak performance and organizational success. Good command of written and spoken English, Tajik and Russian. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and translate eloquently and precisely. Identifying and defining IT related problems and solve them in a due manner and also have the following key experience
· Project Management and system transformation knowledge
· Concepts and administration of Computer and network operating systems and applications.
· Practices and methods of network administration and maintenance.
· Network architecture, design, integration and protocols
Please apply in confidence by sending your CV and cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Deadline for applications: May 10, 2017
The First MicroFinanceBank, Tajikistan is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate based on religion, gender, race or ethnicity.